Sunday, February 10, 2008

Always hungry

I've noticed that I have been a lot more hungry lately. Usually I don't finish a complete meal, but this has not been a problem more recently. This started to raise some concerns because I realize that if you don't watch what you put into your mouth, bad things happen to your figure. So I have been carefully monitoring the amount of carbs I have been consuming, opting to eat more protein and veggies instead. The less of me there is, the less I have to bike up a hill or drag through the water with. So far, these 100 calorie granola bars have been pretty successful at giving me some energy before my workouts.

I have been trying to keep my daily food consumption to about 1500-1700 calories a day. I hardly ever weigh myself (maybe once a month), but I might need to start watching that number a bit more carefully.

No comments: