Sunday, May 24, 2009

Inner beauty is important, but is outter beauty better?

A group of old friends are out for a fun filled night in Seattle. Ben and Linh are getting married in 60 days. Both are trying to lose 10 pounds before the big day. I met Linh the same day that Ben did at a party. Over the years they have grown in love. And very recently have decided to spend the rest of their lives together.

Each time I am out with them, she is consciously avoiding carbs and so is he. So at a time where eternal happiness and love should be the focus, both of them are also focusing on their waistlines. These days, your marriage might not last forever (I'm sure theirs will), but your wedding photos will. So as much as inner beauty matters, when it comes down to it, is outter beauty more important? If your significant other put on a lot of weight, what would you do?

Anyways, on another note. Today I got a chance to go get a bra fitting. It turns out that I have been wearing the wrong size. I am now a 32B according to a lady at Victoria Secret. I am lean and mean from all that swimming. I got a chance to try on there new multi-bra and loved loved it! You can wear the straps 5 different ways and it is a push up!

No comments: