Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Today I got a chance to round up all my clothing to make a donation to Goodwill. Let's just say with all the weight I have lost, this years donation is huge...over $2500 worth of used or new clothing. God, I have to stop shopping! I'm going to return 2 pairs of shoes I bought last weekend...buyers remorse I suppose.

Actually, I just heard a rumour that MS will be laying off 10% of their workforce. I read it on a blog http://minimsft.blogspot.com/. While I do believe that Microsoft needs to trim down a bit, a massive layoff would be a huge wake up call for those that work there. I had always believed that we were immune to all of this stuff that is going on in the economy since we have 40B in the bank and bring in a lot of money. I guess we shall find out on January 15th.

No comments: