Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dear Santa, for xmas Seattle needs more snow ploughs


This is probably the most amount of snow I have ever seen here in Seattle. I guess my attempts to avoid the white stuff this year didn't quite happen. Seattle is ill equipt at handling a lot of snow. 5-6 inches is peanuts back in Ottawa, but it's quite a big deal here since they do not have enough snow ploughs to clear the freeways. So there's a lot more snow on the roads here than what we're use to.

With all the snow, I've been working out on my bike trainer with my new Cervelo. I've blown through 10 episodes of CSI so far. Coach Michael wanted me to get use to riding in aero position indoors. When the weather gets better I am to practice on a flat surface. It that still doesn't work, then he needs to do a private lesson with me.

Lastly, I've spending a lot of time on my feet Christmas shopping too. Lori and I did 7 hours of shopping yesturday and both of us blew a combo of over $1000. I purchase 3 pairs of shoes and 1 Burberry wool coat. I'm doing my part to improve the economy. So Merry Christmas everyone?

No comments: