Saturday, December 3, 2011

Visit to the ER

So I just got back from a trip to the ER. Luckily, there's a new Evergreen Emergency facility at Bella Botega now. The service was top notch and the complex was amazing. The moment I arrived, I had like 4 personnel waiting on me. Of course it was 2am and there was only one other person there. Anyways I had some sharp pain on my left flank that would not quit, so I got up and decided to visit the ER at 2am. Just as I was about to jump into my car, I tossed the sushi dinner I ate at Ginza - man I really enjoyed that! After giving 2 urine samples and a CT scan they diagnosed me with passing a kidney stone. Luckily, it was small enough that it would pass through me so they gave me pain killers and sent me on my way.

Anyways, I spent about 2 hours there and I had my own room, given IV pain killers and recieved a CT scan. I'm curious what they will charge Micro$oft in the end. During that time, I was being monitored and I learned that my blood pressure was 101/62, my oxygen saturation was 100 and my resting heart rate was 58.

No comments: