Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Who you are is not what you do...

It's been a while since I've blogged. My feet are getting better, not 100% but I can run and swim. Now I need to kick it up so that I can bike. I think the reason why they have taken so long to heal is because I just don't know when to quit. I've always been a hard worker. I've worked since I was 15 years old. I have made salaries from all ranges. My first job was at McDonald's where I was paid $5.90 per hour. It's sad to think that minimum wage has not gone up much since then. The US minimum wage is $7.25. Because I worked at a young age and paid for most of my $60,000 education, I have a lot of respect for money.

Reflecting on where I started and where I am now, I've realized that who you are is not what you do. Who you are is how you treat people. I might have been making $5.90 an hour, but I still did a great job.

No comments: