Friday, March 28, 2008

Hectic past couple of weeks

Man, what a stressful past couple weeks it has been at work and I have yet to file my taxes! We're so behind schedule right now and the pressure is on. It has been a while since I have been so busy, and when things are steaming in the office, I find that at the end of the day, I don't have a lot to give to my training. This week, I did manage to workout every day, but not so hard - just enough to destress me which is really what I need right now. I swam a couple times, did an indoor cycling class, did some weights. I better make up for it this this weekend. So I will try to get out of work early to workout - I normally don't work out on Fridays. Then tomorrow we have indoor cycling which I should follow up with another run. Then Sunday I will pray that the weather is nice enough for me to go for a bike ride else I will do a swim workout.

No comments: