Thursday, June 18, 2009

Homeless blog

Today I had the most amazing swim class. Coach Justin invited a two time olympic medalist to coach our class this evening. Her name is Wendy Boglioli and she won the bronze and gold medal in the 70s. She still looks super fit and I'm sure can kick butt still. Great instructor as well as she help us with our free-style, back stroke and kicking off the wall.

Anyways off topic, sometimes when things are going well, we take things for granted. Then we turn on the TV or read an article on the internet and you remember how greatful you should be to be where you are. This is exactly what happened to me today - had a greatful moment. I call them greatful moments because it puts me back at an equalibrium.

As some of you know, I am an avid blog reader and here's a blog I have been reading about the homeless in LA.
LA's Homeless Blog

No comments: