Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cervelo P2C



My search for a tri bike has ended. I am now the proud owner of a brand new Cervelo P2C! This bike won Kona the last two years thanks to Chrissie Wellington. I didn't think I could fit into this bike, but it had a short top tube so after shortening the stem to 65 mm and pushing the saddle forward I was able to ride it. Eric Moen (my bike fitter) thought that this bike would work for me. I just need to take it in to have him fit me on this bike now. I also got a chance to try the Adamo road saddle. It works really well for me - no pain in the groin area however, I have a little soreness on the sides instead. Still a lot better than before.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang girl-what is that 4 bikes you have now? :)Congrats on the new edition - its pretty. :)

Angela said...

No, I have 2 bikes actually. I road bike and a tri bike. My Trek bike I was able to sell to a lady who was as small as me and had a hard time finding a tiny bike.