Friday, June 27, 2008

Lake Stevens Ironman 70.3 bike course

So I've agreed to take on the Ironman 70.3 bike course on this Sunday. Several of my teammates will be racing this next weekend and I wanted to try out the course. This will be the most difficult ride for me ever. My friend Rusty tells me that it is a technically challenging course. It is moderately hilly with steep downhills. I must admit I am a little anxious, but I know I will learn a lot. My plan is to do 1 loop of the course.

The Lake Stevens Ironman 70.3 is a qualifier for the Ford Ironman 70.3 World Championships. I plan to be there to cheer people on.

1 comment:

TriSarahTops said...

Rusty would know. He has helped me out a lot as well! I'm glad I came across your blog. As a beginner triathlete myself, it is nice to know you are not alone in the struggles. You're much better than I on keeping up with your blog. Good luck on your races this year!